| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Foz Do Iguacu in October is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in October is quite sopping. A sizable 231.9mm (9.1in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Foz Do Iguacu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Foz Do Iguacu: