| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Foz Do Iguacu in May is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 135.5mm (5.3in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Foz Do Iguacu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Foz Do Iguacu: