| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Foz Do Iguacu in January is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in January is faintly wet. Around 188.3mm (7.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Foz Do Iguacu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Foz Do Iguacu: