| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Foz Do Iguacu in December is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in December is very slightly soggy. Around 171.5mm (6.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Foz Do Iguacu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Foz Do Iguacu: