| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Foz Do Iguacu in April is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 146.3mm (5.8in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Foz Do Iguacu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Foz Do Iguacu: